Wamp Server Offline Error : [Fixed]Pritesh
After the installation of the WampServer in your Window, You are unable to start the WampServer. It remains in Yellow Status for long time. Here are some steps that may find useful to start wampserver.
How to Start WampServer :
- Click on the WampServer Icon in the system tray menu
- Click on the “start all service” menu.
After some time the WampServer icon will turns green, suppose the icon still shows WampServer is offline then it may be port issue so we need to do following steps to solve the issue –
WampServer Post Issue :
Now we can do following steps to sort out this issue –
- We need to open the following file from the path –
- In the file Search for Listen 80
- Change the line “Listen 80” to “Listen 8080” (You can choose any available port number)
- Save the file and close it
- Then open http://localhost:8080/ in the browser (8080 is the port number you have just changed)
Recommanded Article : WampServer Installation
WampServer Service Issue :
Sometimes we need to start the wampserver window service manually to start WampServer, Lets see how we can start the server manually –
- Press Windows + R, to open Run.
- Type services.msc and hit enter.
- The list of all the running Services will be shown in the windows
- Firstly confirm that wampapache & wampmysqld services are started if not please start these services manually.
- Right click wampapache and then click start. Do the same for wampmysqld too.
I hope, you will start the WampServer without any issue.