C using If statement efficientlyPritesh
- Whenever condition is evaluated and Results in Non-Zero Value then Condition is Considered as TRUE
- Condition is treated as FALSE , if Result of Expression is Negative / Zero
- Generally 1 indicates TRUE , 0 indicates FALSE value
- Opening and Closing braces are not required if there is only one Statement after if.
- Opening and Closing braces are not required if there is only one Statement after else.
- Block followed after if and before else is called “if block”
- if there is no statement after else then else can be dropped
- More than one Conditions can be Combined inside if
- Nested Control Statements are allowed
- ! Operator Reveres the Value of Expression
- Logical && operator indicates “both Conditions must be TRUE”
- Logical || operator indicated “Either Conditions must be TRUE”