How to Create Aliases in Outlook.com ?Pritesh
Sometimes user may Log In to some sites using different emails. For Example user may be using his private email id for the business or job purpose and another email id to log into social sites such as tweeter or Facebook.It is not always possible to check each and every mail, we have to login to different mails each time.
Come with Outlook.com :
Microsoft outlook.com is new birth of hotmail.com with much extended features and more powerful than the traditional hotmail. You can create entirely separate email addresses that all end up in your Outlook.com
- Click the Gear icon at the top right corner of Outlook.com
- Select More Mail Settings
- Select Create an Outlook alias under Managing your account.
Some Things to note :
- You can create 5 aliases only per year.
- You cannot login with your aliase ID. (You have to use your original id)
- You are not able to use an alias on Windows Phone or any Other Mobile Client or Email Application.