How to backup SMS/Call log to Gmail Account ?Pritesh
Automatically backup SMS and call log entries using a separate label in Gmail / Google Calendar. It is also possible to restore SMS and call log entries back to the phone.
Requirement : Taking SMS Backup to Gmail Label
- Android Mobile
- Gmail Account
- Android Application : SMS Backup +
Steps to Get Backup :
- Login to Your Gmail Account and Enable IMAP Access [Setting -> Select Forwarding and POP/IMAP Tab]
- Now install “SMS Backup +” android application to your android phone.
- After installing , you need to connect application to your Gmail id. Check Checkbox in front of “Connect” Label.
- In order to take automated backup , check “Auto Backup” option.
- You can also set the timer schedule so that whenever you receive any message it will be automatically forwarded to your gmail and stored as “Gmail Label“.
- We have different backup options such as -> SMS backup | MMS backup | Call Log Backup