String Constant in C Programming Language :
- String is “Sequence of Characters“.
- String Constant is written in Pair of Double Quotes.
- String is declared as Array of Characters.
- In C , String data type is not available.
- Single Character String Does not have Equivalent Integer Value i.e ASCII Value
Different Constant Values Contained inside String :
String with Single Character
String With Multiple Characters
String With Digits
String With Blanks
"How are You"
1] 'A' is not Equal to "A"
2] 'A' ==> Requires 1 byte Memory
3] "A" ==> Requires 2 byte Memory
|a”||String with Single Character|
|Ali”||String With Multiple Characters|
|123?||String With Digits|
|How are You”||String With Blanks|