PHP checking wampserverPritesh
In order to test PHP Scripts we need a Server as PHP is Server Side Scripting Language. We cannot afford web server just for testing or learning PHP.
1. Making Your Window PC a Server :
- We need to install wampserver to make local server pc.
- After installing Wamp Server , Window PC will acts as local server which can execute your PHP Scripts in your local workstation.
- If you haven’t yet dowloaded the Wampserver software, you can download it here : Download Link
2. Installing and Configuring :
- After installing Wamp Server we can see the Green Icon in the bottom right near the clock.
- After clicking on the green icon we are able to see following Wamp Server Menu.
- From the quick admin menu user can quickly start or stop all the services.
- After selecting the localhost , we can see the following screen –
- Click on the link under Tools Section saying phpinfo() , if everything goes right then you can see the following page –
Congratulations !! You have installed Wamp-Server Successfully