What is Browser Side Scripting ?
- Script that executes on local Browser is called browser side scripting.
- Usually Client / web surfer’s PC is called local PC.
- JS Script is embedded in the HTML page,
- When user requests particular page containing script, script executes in local browser.
What is Lightweight Programming Language ?
- JS adds programming facility to HTML page.
- We can use JS to fulfil certain programming facilities such as – Loops,Arrays,Decision making etc.
- JS does not provide all facilities provided by traditional programming language such as – Java,C++ etc.
- In short JS provides us programming facilities to certain extends.