ExtJs Files Required
Sample Code :
<html> <head> <title>First ExtJs Example</title> <linkrel="stylesheet"type="text/css" href="lib/extjs/resources/css/ext-all.css"/> <script src="lib/extjs/adapter/ext/ext-base.js"></script> <script src="lib/extjs/ext-all-debug.js"></script> </head> <body> <!-- Nothing in the body --> </body> </html>
We have included the following three files that Ext requires to run in our page:
- A stylesheet file controls the look and feel of Ext widgets.
- ext-all.css file must be added as it is. Do not Modify this file.
- Any changes to the CSS in this file would break future upgrades.
- We can Override existing functionality by writing another style sheet file.
- Overwridden style-sheet should be included after the ext-all.css file.
- Provides the Core functionality of Ext.
- if we wanted to use another library, (such as jQuery, along with Ext) then we can modify this file.
- The debug version is used for development, and then swapped out for the non-debug version for production.