In order to Use ExtJs Libraries in your webpages , you must download all ExtJS Libraries.
Steps to Download ExtJs Libraries :
- Go to this link : http://www.sencha.com/products/extjs/download?page=a
- Sencha has provided ExtJs library in two forms – Commercial licence and Open Source Licence.
- We are free to use Open Source Licence. Download “Open source Version”.
after downloading you must put them into appropriate folder.
Writing First Example :
<html> <head> <title>First ExtJs Example</title> <link rel="stylesheet"type="text/css" href="lib/extjs/resources/css/ext-all.css"/> <script src="lib/extjs/adapter/ext/ext-base.js"></script> <script src="lib/extjs/ext-all-debug.js"></script> </head> <body> <!-- Nothing in the body --> </body> </html>
You need to include 2 js files and 1 css file.
Explanation : ExtJs First Example
- Path of the Libraries must be relative to the Path of HTML file.
- All the Libraries must be included in sequence.
Sequence of Inclusion :
- Main Ext CSS file : ext-all.css
- External Js library file
- Ext Adapter : ext-base.js
- Primary Ext library file : ext-all.js / ext-all-debug.js
- Theme file