Introduction to linked list : C Programming
Linked List in C Programming is :
- It is a data Structure which consists if group of nodes that forms a sequence.
- It is very common data structure that is used to create tree,graph and other abstract data types.
Linke List is -
- Linked List is Series of Nodes
- Each node Consist of two Parts viz Data Part & Pointer Part
- Pointer Part stores the address of the next node
What is node ?
- Each Linked List Consists of Series of Nodes
- In above Diagram , Linked List Consists of three nodes A,B,C etc
- Node A has two part one data part which consists of the 5 as data and the second part which contain the address of the next node (i.e it contain the address of the next node)