C++ Program StructurePritesh
Structure of C++ Program : Layout of C++ Program
C++ Programming language is most popular language after C Programming language. C++ is first Object oriented programming language.We have summarize structure of C++ Program in the following Picture –
Section 1 : Header File Declaration Section
- Header files used in the program are listed here.
- Header File provides Prototype declaration for different library functions.
- We can also include user define header file.
- Basically all preprocessor directives are written in this section.
Section 2 : Global Declaration Section
- Global Variables are declared here.
- Global Declaration may include –
- Declaring Structure
- Declaring Class
- Declaring Variable
Section 3 : Class Declaration Section
- Actually this section can be considered as sub section for the global declaration section.
- Class declaration and all methods of that class are defined here.
Section 4 : Main Function
- Each and every C++ program always starts with main function.
- This is entry point for all the function. Each and every method is called indirectly through main.
- We can create class objects in the main.
- Operating system call this function automatically.
Section 5 : Method Definition Section
- This is optional section . Generally this method was used in C Programming.