C++ Concept OverviewPritesh
Overview of C++ Programming Language
- C++ was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup in the 1980 at Bell Labs.
- The name C++ comes from the C increment operator ++, which adds 1 to the value of a variable.
- The C++ is an extensive version of language C.
- Every C program can be consider as C++ Program but reverse is not true.
- C++ supports for the Structured programming and also it fully supports OOP
- Data hiding
- C++ is also called as “C with classes“.
- C++ is first popular object oriented programming language.
- C++ is further modified and standardize to “ANSI” version nearly in 2000
- C++ is modified by Microsoft in order to support visual applications called “Visual C++“.
- C++ is a
- Statically typed
- General-purpose programming language.
- Intermediate-level language,
C++ Design Aims : Why C++ was designed ?
- C++ makes programming more enjoyable for serious programmers.
- C++ is a general-purpose programming language that
- is a better C
- supports data abstraction
- supports object-oriented programming