Middle level languagePritesh
Middle Level Language ?
C Programming bridges gap between traditional Machine Understandable Machine Level language and more conventional High level languages. User can Use C Language to do system programming for writing operating system as well as application programming.
[box]Middle Level Programming languages are closely related to Machine as well as Human Being.[/box]
Why C is Middle Level Language ?
- C Programming Supports Inline Assembly Language Programs .
- Using inline assembly language feature in C we can directly access system registers.
- C Programming is used to access memory directly using pointer.
- C Programming also Supports high Level Language Features.
- It is more User friendly as compare to Previous languages so C programming is Middle Level Language.
Tips : Middle Level Language
- Language is more Close to Machine
- Language is far from Human i,e human need to take more efforts to code
- We have to Write More Code to meet user requirement and It is Easy to create Machine Level Code using C Programming.
This Article may be useful for readers.