C text file formatPritesh
Text file Format in C Programming :
- Text File is Also Called as “Flat File“.
- Text File Format is Basic File Format in C Programming.
- Text File is simple Sequence of ASCII Characters.
- Each Line is Characterized by EOL Character (End of Line).
Text File Formats :
- Text File have .txt Extension.
- Text File Format have Little contains very little formatting .
- The precise definition of the .txt format is not specified, but typically matches the format accepted by the system terminal or simple text editor.
- Files with the .txt extension can easily be read or opened by any program that reads text and, for that reason, are considered universal (or platform independent).
- Text Format Contain Mostly English Characters