fputchar >> Stdio.h >> Header File in C ProgrammingPritesh
- fputchar Outputs [Writes] a character to stdout
- fputchar(c), which is the same as fputc(c, stdout).
- Outputs character c to stdout.
- fputchar is the function version of the putchar macro.
/* prompt the user for input */
printf("Enter a character : ");
/* read the character from stdin */
ch = fgetchar();
/* display what was read */
printf("The character read is: '%c'",ch);
Return Type :
- On Success : Next character from the input stream pointed to by stdin.
- On error : Returns EOF