C precedence of * and & operatorPritesh
Precedence of Value at Operator :
[box]Value at operator is denoted by ‘*’.[/box]
In C Star(*) operator is used for two purposes –
- In Pointer for De-referencing
Some important points about De-Reference Operator :
- Value at Operator (*) is unary operator when use in pointer.
- Multiplication Operator (*) is binary operator when used for multiplication.
- Value at operator ‘*’ in pointer concept is also called as “De-reference” Operator Or “Value at Operator“
Precedence of ‘ * ‘ and ‘ & ‘ Operator
- Both are Unary Operators
- They have Equal Precedence
- They Associate from Right –> Left