Bootstrap Introduction :
- Bootstrap is a sleek, intuitive, and powerful mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- In order to write code in bootstrap we must have prior knowledge of the HTML, JS and CSS
- Bootstrap is used to create responsive web designs
- Bootstrap is used to create highly attractive and elegant web templates.
- Bootstrap was developed by Mark Otto and Jacob Thornton at Twitter.
- It was released as an open source product in August 2011 on GitHub.
Reasons using Bootstrap:
- Open Source : First thing which is good about Bootstrap is that it is freely available and open source
- Mobile Friendly : Since Bootstrap 3, the framework consists of Mobile first styles throughout the entire library instead of in separate files
- Support: It is supported by all the known browsers.
- Responsive design: Bootstrap’s responsive CSS adjusts itself to all kinds of Desktops, Tablets and Mobiles. i.e Once code is written webpage will adjust itself according to device.
- Easy to Start : You can get started with Bootstrap just by having the prior knowledge of HTML and CSS