What are Binary Files :
- Binary Files Contain Information Coded Mostly in Binary Format.
- Binary Files are difficult to read for human.
- Binary Files can be processed by certain applications or processors.
- Only Binary File Processors can understood Complex Formatting Information Stored in Binary Format.
- Humans can read binary files only after processing.
- All Executable Files are Binary Files.
As shown in fig. Binary file is stored in Binary Format (in 0/1). This Binary file is difficult to read for humans. So generally Binary file is given as input to the Binary file Processor. Processor will convert binary file into equivalent readable file.
Some Examples of the Binary files :
- Executable Files
- Database files