Android Setting Up : Device SetupPritesh
When you receive your first android device then first important task is to install the necessary apps and setting your account with Google so that your phone will be in sync with Google.
Step 1 : Getting Google Account
- You can these settings using your laptop or pc. Firstly go to Google’s home page
- Click Sign in in the top-right corner. On the next page, click create an account for free.
- The sign-up form is straightforward form, after filling the form you are almost ready and thus you have achieved one step ahead for setting up your android device
Step 2 : Adding Google Account in Android
Now we have Google Account with us so let’s proceed to set up your phone –
- When you first turn on your phone, it will lead you through several screens to set some basic defaults settings such as language, turning on location services
- Touch the Settings > Add account > Google to add your Google account
- Now choose existing account that we have already created in the step 1. Sign in using your gmail account
Yippi, Now your Android device is ready to user. You can now use the Google services such as Google Play store, Maps, Gmail, Youtube and many more.