Advantages Of Object Oriented Programming :
Advantages Of Object Oriented Programming
- OOP provides a clear modular structure for programs.
- It is good for defining abstract data types.
- Implementation details are hidden from other modules and other modules has a clearly defined interface.
- It is easy to maintain and modify existing code as new objects can be created with small differences to existing ones.
- objects, methods, instance, message passing, inheritance are some important properties provided by these particular languages
- encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction are also counts in these fundamentals of programming language.
- It implements real life scenario.
- In OOP, programmer not only defines data types but also deals with operations applied for data structures.
Features Of Object Oriented Programming :
- More reliable software development is possible.
- Enhanced form of c programming language.
- The most important Feature is that it’s procedural and object oriented nature.
- Much suitable for large projects.
- Fairly efficient languages.
- It has the feature of memory management.